Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Should I be writing to the blog to up the traffic?

Well, I haven't had time to look at Google analytics for my online store since May. It's a shame, but yes, for the last 4 months I did not track the performance of the website. So, I decided to catch up with the analytics and examined at the graphs. To my surprise, I noticed that in the last month I had more traffic spikes then before. So, I started looking for the events that may have caused the spikes and they correlated 100% with posting to this blog and submiting the posts to digg. Duh! I guess, I have just discovered one of the basic axioms of webmarketing that all professional web marketers know by heart. But hey, I am just a software engineer with a hobby of creating online businesses! Digg it up readers!

No comments: